I handover my cargo to trico international officer 25 th September 2016.I paid full amount to that officer (person who came to collect the cargo box.Name call Mr.

weerakoon ) I asked him that I want to collect my things from colombo exactly 17th November. He promised me that I can collect my cargo on that day. Today (02/11/2016) I call Sri Lanka trico office they don't have any information about my cargo. I checked with riyadh office ( the person call Mr.

perakum) he told me I can clear my cargo after 25th November and I call person who came to collect the cargo he's still not given proper answer. I checked in Internet. It's says it's ready to loading. That mean the trico staff whose in riyadh they are liers and cheaters.

(I will attech with this what ever information I got from Internet ) also the person in riyadh office who answer my should mind his language.He should know how to respect his customers.

This person wrote the review because of order processing issue of trico international shipping service from Trico International and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Trico International to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Trico International for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments