1.1

Trico International - Unreliable!!!

Shame to stand in Melbourne with such great international customer service. Insane!!!! Giving false information and poor product information. Trico Melbourne simply sucks.

They do not email or corresponde on time, they simply don't care. Trico Melbourne better close down their office Want to send a chest box from Melbourne to Sri Lanka, handed over on time and saying there is no space left and saying it can go in next month. What sort of a poor service is that. Shame to stand in Melbourne with such great international customer service.

Poor customer service
Loss
Preferred solution
Deliver product or service ordered
Review #961151 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer961151.

Trico International - Shipping Service Review from Riyadh, Ar Riyad

I handover my cargo to trico international officer 25 th September 2016.I paid full amount to that officer (person who came to collect the cargo box. Name call Mr.

weerakoon ) I asked him that I want to collect my things from colombo exactly 17th November. He promised me that I can collect my cargo on that day. Today (02/11/2016) I call Sri Lanka trico office they don't have any information about my cargo. I checked with riyadh office ( the person call Mr.

perakum) he told me I can clear my cargo after 25th November and I call person who came to collect the cargo he's still not given proper answer. I checked in Internet. It's says it's ready to loading. That mean the trico staff whose in riyadh they are liers and cheaters.

(I will attech with this what ever information I got from Internet ) also the person in riyadh office who answer my should mind his language. He should know how to respect his customers.

Order processing issue
Review #947738 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer947738.

Never believe "Trico International " when you want to ship your cargo

I wanted to send 40 kg , 2 boxes from melboune australia ,to Sri lanka . So when I asked Trico International officer promissed that the goods will be delivered to Sri Lanka on 12 .9.2015. So we did all payments adn went to sri lanka. We did not get any news untill 16.9.2015. When we inquired from local Trico agent, he said boxes can be delivered only on 23.9.2015. You can see the irresponsible way way they have replied our emails.

Forwarded conversationSubject: BILL OF LADING - SHIPPING DECLARATION NO: 23-05733------------------------

From: Trico International Melbourne Date: Tue, Aug 25, 2015 at 8:28 AMTo: dulshantha897@gmail.com

Dear Sir/ Madam,

Thank you for shipping your recent shipment with Trico International Pty Ltd and please find attached House Bill of Lading for your shipment.

Please check contents, especially whether Shipper / Consignee details are correct and in order. If there are any amendments, please notify us in writing within 05 working days upon receiving this email, for us to issue an amendment accordingly.

If all details are correct and in order please forward the attached Bill of Lading to your Consignee (receiver of goods) in Sri Lanka.

We have attached the Trico International shipping schedule for your reference along with this email.

If you have any further enquiries, feel free to contact us.

Thanks and regards,

Dilhara Karunanayake

sig

----------From: Dulshan kalan Date: Wed, Sep 16, 2015 at 8:35 PMTo: Trico International Melbourne

Dear Ms Dilhara

Reference: HBL No: 23-05733

Date of handing over : 08.08.2015Port of Loading : Melbourne ,AUPort of Discharge : Colombo, LKShipperTharangika Wijesiriwardana/ Kaveendra Kalansooriya35 Prospect hill CresentDandenong North vic 3175AustraliaConsigneeTharangika Wijesiriwardana/ Kaveendra KalansooriyaAlahenpita, ThalpavillaKakenadura MataraSri lanka

Weight : 40 KgETD ( MELBOURNE) : 15.08.2015

ETA ( SRI LANKA ) : 12.09.2015

1. Above two boxes were handed over to you on 08.08.2015 , as you promised that two boxes will be delivered to Galle on 15.09.2015.And you issued the HBL No: 23-05733 after completing all the due payments to you.2. We informed you that we will be in Sri Lanka for a one month period , and these PERSONAL EFFECTS are for our personal use , while we stay in Sri lanka.3. The above 2 boxes not received to Galle ( cargo clearing destination ) up to now.

4. When we contacted Clearing agent over the phone today, he replied that the boxes have arrived to Colombo on 09.09.2015 as per his records , but will be delivered to Galle on 22.09.2015.5. We are due to leave Sri Lanka on 22.09.2015 , and as you can see the purpose of sending our personal goods have NOT FULFILLED, DUE TO YOU DELAY IN DELIVERING THE GOODS TO GALLE PORT AS PROMISED BY YOU. 6. We wish to inform you this has caused immense hardships and difficulties in our day to day affairs in Sri Lanka.7 . Also we wish to inform you that this is a gross violation of the contract and agreement between Trico International Pty Ltd and us ,the shipper8. We will be taking legal actions if you fail to deliver above material within two days from today and will be compelled to demand all the damages that caused to us as a result of your delay.9. Also we wish to inform you that if you DO NOT TAKE PROMPT ACTION , we will inform this situation to all the media in Sri Lanka as well as rest of the world.

RegardsKaveendraTharangika

----------From: Trico International Melbourne Date: Thu, Sep 17, 2015 at 9:43 AMTo: Dulshan kalan Cc: yasanthadias@yahoo.com.au

Dear Mr. Dulshan

This is to inform you that you have got wrong information with regard to the availability of your goods in Galle.

You can collect the cargo from Galle tomorrow.

Please call Ms. Renuka on 0727776261 for further information.

Trico International has been serving its customers to the utmost since its inception, growing better day by day.

Yet if you need to publish anything on media you are certainly permitted to do so.

Thanks & Regards

Dilhara Karunanayake

From: Dulshan kalan [mailto:dulshantha897@gmail.com] Sent: Thursday, 17 September 2015 1:06 AMTo: Trico International Melbourne Subject: Re: BILL OF LADING - SHIPPING DECLARATION NO: 23-05733

----------From: Dulshan kalan Date: Sat, Sep 19, 2015 at 11:26 AMTo: Cc: trico@slt.lk

Dilhara Karunanayake,Trico International,Auatralia.

We are rather dissapointed the way you have responded , to our earlier email. Your mail itself says we got wrong information from your Sri lankan agents . So it clearly says the poor caliber of staff that serve in your trico international . Having the fault in your hands , you did NOT have a modicum of courtesy to be polite in your reply to us. You act as if your company sent boxes FREE OF CHARGE FOR US , even though we paid all fees.This is VERY POOR CUSTOMER HANDLING , THAT WE NEVER EXPECTED FROM TRICO INTERNATIONAL.

LAST BUT NOT LEAST , WE FEEL SORRY FOR THE CUSTOMERS WHO DEALS WITH THIS KIND OF IRRESPONSIBLE COMPANYDefinitely we will publish this in all media , as a service to the people who want to send their cargo abroad ,in future.!!!

Dissapointed Customers,

Dulshan and Tharangika

----------From: Dulshan kalan Date: Sat, Sep 19, 2015 at 11:30 AMTo: Trico International Melbourne Cc: yasanthadias@yahoo.com.au

#1199099

Trico office Doha also same. They don't give correct information.

They are like a government office. We went to Kurunegala to clear cargo. We have to spend 5 hours until they find our cargo.

They have not arranged things properly. They simply waste our time.

RAVISRILANKA
I didn’t like
Do not value customer needs
Problem with delivery
Loss
$2000
Preferred solution
Full refund
Review #706514 is a subjective opinion of poster.